What Every Home Owner Needs To Know About Aluminum, Windows and Doors:
- Low Maintenance
- Available in natural or bronze anodized, powder coated finishes
- If our standard product designs or sizes are not suitable, custom-made products are available
- A wide range of glass types available;
- Glazing conforms to National Building Safety Regulations;
- AAAMSA approved and manufactured with corrosion resistant materials;
- Sliding panels are fitted with durable, smooth-gliding nylon rollers;
- Insect screens available for certain products.
Make the most of our glorious sunny skies with our stylish, weather sealed patio doors that invite natural light and air into your home.
They are both easy to install and run on smooth-gliding adjustable rollers. Choose from a range of top lights and sidelights to couple to your doors. The anti-lift device on the sliding panel provides added security.
Heavy Duty City Glider
For gracious indoor-outdoor living, opt for these elegantly regal doors. Built to withstand the toughest weather, their sturdy, ‘high performance’ construction can accommodate a wide range of glazing types, including double glazing.
Promote the free flow of light into your home or office with a single or double cottage style door. Choose between large or smaller panels.